Thanks to Harold Messer and our building and grounds team, First Baptist is making a lot of progress in renovating and cleaning out the church, as well as raising funds! Here are some of the accomplishments so far:
- A clock (pictured above) that was given to the church a long time ago was found and it is now working and hung in the office.
- The copper guttering was taken down and taken to be recycled, raising $900 in funds.
- 38 copies of the photograph from c. 1980 have been sold.
- The total revenue to date from our church yard sale is $2,055.
- With the funds raised from the yard sale, we were able to buy 14 square tables for the Mission and Fellowship Center.
We are so grateful to have a church family that values the preservation of our church and its history. We hope to keep making moving forward in this way.